Thursday 1 November 2007

Inelegance

Today was meant to include pictures of Pomatomi (one completed, one about to start turning the heel), but Chris has gone off to London with the camera, so they'll have to wait for another day.

And while I was walking happily around Tesco, well, as happily as I get in Tesco, so more a sort of grin-and-bear-it state rather than a full blown killing rage, because for once I'd managed to turn up at a quiet time, and this sentence has got rather lost, a bit like I was in the DVD aisle. Anyway, I was in Tesco, walking down an aisle, thinking about how much I want this, and how Health and Safety being what it is, "flying action" probably means that it wobbles a bit while making noises rather than takes off and can be piloted round the stairwell, although a girl can dream. Quite happy, in other words, although possibly not concentrating on my shopping list, or my trolley. Which I should have been, because the trolley went clonk, and a wheel fell off. Does this happen to other people? I don't think so. Other people can spend a lifetime doing the supermarket run with no more than a mildly sticky wheel. I get the wheel that falls off. Sums me up, really, I went to the supermarket and my wheel fell off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always said you were off your trolley…