- Why do I only find out about interesting-sounding jobs the day after applications close?
- Why don't I install a mirror downstairs instead of using the reflection in the microwave door to check my hair?
- Why is it only Thursday? It feels like Friday. I'm sure it ought to be Friday
- How does that ginormous spider keep getting back into the sitting room when we've chucked him out of the front door at least three times?
- Who drank all the gin?
- Why aren't there any chocolate biscuits?
- Why did it take me so long to ask A at work who her driving instructor was?
- Why don't I go to the library more often?
- Why do they never have the first novel of any given series?
- And, having borrowed Hal Duncan's Ink, round about Sunday evening I'll be asking: where did my weekend go?
Thursday, 27 September 2007
I've got a little list
Of questions that have occurred to me today.