Thursday 25 September 2008

Twilight Barking

I've mentioned blood donation before, and now Natalie is asking us to spread the word and encourage more donors.

I know that more than one of my regular readers can't donate for good reasons, but if you've ever pondered donating blood, please do more than ponder. I am reliably a total wuss about pain (L should spot that reference) and I don't find it painful. You get free tea and biscuits too, which has got to be an incentive in the current financial climate.

2 comments:

Silas Humphreys said...

Sadly, neither side of the Atlantic will accept my blood now.

The Eastern side is scared of West Nile Disease, and enforces a 6-month waiting period.

The Western side is petrified of Mad Cow Disease, and enforces an All Your Life waiting period.

Why did the swirly letters thing double in length when I signed in? Blasted thing...

Anonymous said...

I know exactly who said it (and in whose version), though I couldn't pinpoint where. I suspect it wasn't true, though.

L.